Recent publications provide evidence that responsive regulation is effective and include:
- Schell-Busey, Natalie, Sally S. Simpson, Melissa Rorie, and Mariel Alper. 2016. ‘What works? A systematic review of corporate crime deterrence’. Criminology & Public Policy 15(2) (available here).
- John Braithwaite, 2016. Multimethod evidence that mixed strategies of corporate deterrence work Criminology & Public Policy 15(2) (available here).
- Ka Wai Choi, Xiaomeng Chen, Sue Wright and Hai Wu 2016 Responsive Enforcement Strategy and Corporate Compliance with Disclosure Regulations
- Restorative and Responsive Regulation: The Question of Evidence:RegNet Working Paper No. 51, School of Regulation and Global Governance (RegNet) (free pdf)
- Applications of Responsive Regulation in Australia and Overseas: Update, 2015.
- And more than 100 working papers, many based on qualitative evaluations, on Valerie Braithwaite’s Centre for Tax System Integrity website.
- Video: Radical Ideas in Justice and Regulation, J. Braithwaite, Ronin Films, 2014.